Excel/excel worksheets

Question
i will be happy to pay you $ 3 but tell me how

how can i arrange an excel workbook, containing sheets of course, so that they are arranged one "below" the other and there are 50 of them) rather than to the "normal" to the right of one another

if my question not clear please ask me so that we both understand the requirement    could you possibly respond in the next three hours

thank you

Answer
Aamir:

Excel only allows tab names to be listed horizontally along the bottom of a spreadsheet.  If you want to list tabs vertically along the side you will have to use a 3rd party extension for Excel.  This will require you to install a visual basic application into Excel (which is something I cannot help you with - I'm an Excel expert and not a Visual Basic programming expert).  The following are two examples of Visual Basic solutions which you could use:

The following extension creates a drop-down box for the tab names:

http://www.contextures.com/xlToolbar01.html

You must sign up for the next extension; however, it seems to be closest to what you are looking for:

http://excelnavi.com/

Please note, regardless of extension, Excel will continue to list tab names also along the bottom.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Nathan