Excel/Find no. of rows deleted and insert as much row

Question
Dear Jan,
How to achieve following condition using Worksheet_Change macro?

Step 1: Find no. of row(s) deleted in between Row 1-70 and row 71-140
Step 2: Find the last row used in between row 1-70 and Row 71-140
Step 3: Insert as much row(no. of row deleted between 1-70) at last row used between row 1-70
Step 4: Insert as much row(no. of row deleted between 71-140) at last row used between row 71-140

Answer
Dear Jack,
Please let me know if this question is still open. If we look at it another way, you want that the 71st and 141st row should always stay at 71st and 141st rows respectively. I might have a way to handle this through a macro.

Do let me know if this question is still unanswered and we can work further.

Gulshan.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

GULSHAN PURSWANI