Excel/football data

Question
I Sir

I have some data that was extracted from the football-data website and sorted out

My question if its possible is for a macro that would be able to do the following:-

Select home team          Select away team
Arsenal          Chelsea

from the data and it must be able to display 6 matches and 10 matches

From the six or ten matches it must be able to calculate averages for the highlighted matches

I can supply you with the data

Thanx in anticipation

Raj

Answer
Raj Naransamy,

I am willing to take a look.  Make sure you indicate where you want the output and so forth and that your data is labelled.  Also, I assume the number of times the two teams played would dictate whether the result would show 6 or 10 matches - if that is not the case then you would need to explain how the number of matches to display would be determined.

you can send to twogilvy@msn.com

--
Tom Ogilvy  
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Tom Ogilvy