Excel/lookup function and skipping cells

I have created a large database in excel, but have multiple columns (15) of data that refer to the same "job" or row number.  I have another worksheet in my workbook that is converting this single line of data into 15 lines referencing the single "job" number on each line.  All my 15 rows of data is pulling fromMy problem is that I need to pull the 1st row job number, then either repeat that same cell for 15 lines before pulling the next, or skip 15 lines before it pulls the next row number.  

I can't figure out how to do it, so I've been manually doing =row1, (skip 15) then =row2, etc.

Hi Angie,

Would it be possible to provide a copy of your workbook or a sample workbook that reflects what you are working with and then trying to accomplish?

From my understanding, you are using a combination of data Excel Formulas to populate cells and then are wanting to transpose data from columns in one sheet to rows in another.

If my understanding is correct, we will need to create a Macro to do this for you.

Kind Regards,
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

I am proficient in all areas of MS Excel, including Visual Basic (Macros), Charting, Graphing, Custom User Forms, Template Layout and Creation, Developer Add-ins, Active-X Controls, Setting Advanced Properties, XML Data and Workbook Protection.

I have an extensive educational, vocational and business background extending over 12 years in information technology.

Association of Information Technology Professionals IEEE Computer Society Texas Professionals Texas Young Professionals Excel Developers Excel Blackbelts

Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) Program Microsoft Office Expert Program