Excel/Nest of More than 6

Here is what I have; I need to add three more to make a total of nine in the nest. Is that possible? If not, is there another way?

Thank you for your help!

In excel 2007 and later you can nest 64 deep so you could continue with your current nesting.

In earlier versions, you would need another approach. You could put a table in another location such as in A1:B9 of Sheet2

A1:  1  B1:  0.29
A2:  2  B2:  0
A3:  3  B3:  0
A4:  4  B4:  0.4

then you formula would be

or you could use choose

=choose(K14,0.29,0,0,0.4,0.28,0,value for 7, value for 8, value for 9)*K13

Tom Ogilvy

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Tom Ogilvy

Selected as an Excel MVP by Microsoft since 1999. Answering Excel questions in Allexperts since its inception in 2001. Able to answer questions on almost all aspects of Excel's internal capabilities. If seeking a VBA solution, please specify that in your question itself so I give you the answer you want. [Excel has weak protection - if you are distributing an application, I don't answer questions on how to protect your project from your users.]

Extensive experience.

Master of Science (MS) degree Operations Research (ORSA)

Microsoft MVP in Excel.