Excel/Excel - If a column text value equals specified value, return full row on sheet 2

I want to look up column B on sheet 1 and if the value in any column B's cells equal a specified text e.g. "blue" then the full row of information that contains "blue" in column B will be returned on sheet 2?

Place this formula in cell A1 of Sheet2:

This will return the value to the left of the word "blue" (whatever is in column A).

Copy the above formula from cell A1 to cell Z1.  Whatever appears to the left and right of the word "blue" on Sheet1 will also appear on Sheet2.  

The above formula only takes into consideration the data on Sheet1 is contained within the first 26 columns of Sheet1.  You can extend the range as needed.

If you are satisfied with this solution then I suggest making a donation to this expert by clicking the done button at the following link:
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

This expert requires a donation of $5 for questions answered (satisfaction guaranteed). Isn't $5 a value for this experts time?
Microsoft Excel questions related to advanced formulas, Pivot Tables, filters, forms, graphs, and just about anything else (EXCEPT Visual Basic Coding/Programming and Macros, I don't answer questions in those categories).

I have been using spreadsheets since Lotus 1-2-3 was released.

Certified Public Accountant (CPA)