Excel/Excel conditional and copying

Question
how to copy and move a cell
how to copy and move a  
Hello Bob,  am a newbie and thank you so much for your expertise.
I am using Excel 2003.  I need to put characters in a table
according to numbers in a master list.  For instance, if
Sun longitude (given in cell F23) in the master list is from 0 to 1.1, the Sun character (listed in cell A9) should show up in cell I7.
If Sun longitude in cell F23 in the master list is from 14.44 to 15.55, the Sun character (shown in cell A9) should populate cell I29.  
I saw how to do simple conditionals, but now how to get a copy of
Cell A9 over to cell I7  or cellI29  etc.

Answer
Your screen shot did not include row/column headers, so it is difficult to follow your cell references. Can you send a sample wb to me at bobumlas@hotmail.com and repeat what needs doing - use subject of "AllExpertsQ". Also, I didn't understand the significance of 0 to 1.1, or 14.44 to 15.55, etc.  
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Bob Umlas