Excel/excel-vba

Question
I am New to VBA and need help for the following.  I am using Windows 7:

I have a Employees worksheet which has three columns ID, Name and Status. Those employees whose status is "Active" should be filtered by code and should be made visible.
   There is Attendance worksheet which should update only visible rows(ID and Name) from employees worksheet. if a new name is added in Employees worksheet, it should create a new row in Attendance Worksheet or if any name is made non visible(by changing status)in Employees worksheet, it should delete that entire row of that name based on ID in Attendance worksheet because there are other columns associated with that name in Attendance Worksheet.
   There is another Section worksheet which should copy few columns ((ID,name and Section) after custom sort from attendance worksheet. If a new name is added in the Employees worksheet, it will create a new row in Attendance worksheet, in turn it will create a new row in Section worksheet. If a section is changed for some employees in the attendance worksheet, the corresponding changes should happen in section worksheet based on ID. If some names are removed from attendance worksheet by changing Status in Employees worksheet, the entire row of that name should be removed from section worksheet based on ID because there are other columns associated with that name in Section Worksheet.

Now I am doing all these manually by using Excel formulas. Now I am trying VBA code to perform as above in all three worksheets. Hope will get suitable vba code

regards

Answer
Hello Nagaraj,

I think I understand what you need - The Employee worksheet is the master sheet and the Attendance worksheet and Section worksheets depend on the Employee worksheet.

Any employee added to employee sheet should be updated in the Attendance and Section worksheets.

If Employee status is changed to other than Active, the record should be deleted from the other 2 sheets.

It will be more helpful if you could send me the file you currently use (please use dummy / non-confidential data.)

my email - gulshanrajpurswani@gmail.com (please mention Allexperts in the mail subject)

Gulshan.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

GULSHAN PURSWANI