Excel/Excel VBA Internet Automation

Question
Question:

Is there any comprehensive reference (books, literature) to learn everything how to use VBA to surf automatically the Net, visit websites, click button on Websites, login email, enter data, download material, ... ?

Answer
I'm not aware of any all encompassing source for this (I often wish I did know one) but a google search for the general query

vba internet tutorial

will yield a lot of results - and hopefully give you what you need.

Sorry not to have been able to be of more specific help here.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage