Excel/Extract the table from a website by VBA

Question
Dear Aidan Heritage,

Please would you advise how to:
1/ extract the chart/table (at least the table) from a website, it seems that the chart/table is generated by JavaScript
2/ change to other date from selection "Date: November 15, 2012" in right hand side of website

You can find my code below for reference.  Many thanks.
_________________________
   Dim appIE As Object

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
   Set appIE = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")
   With appIE
       .Visible = False
       .navigate "https://www.appannie.com/app/ios/voice-travel-mate-vtm/ranking/"
   End With
   Do While appIE.Busy: Loop
   Application.Wait (Now + TimeValue("0:00:02"))

Answer
This isn't something I've done myself but I THINK you would be better using XMLHTTP to interface with the page - see http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85459 for some possible suggestions on this - having not done it I cannot consider myself any form of expert on this I'm afraid.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage