Excel/link cells

Question
How do I link a cell so that I get the value of the other cell BUT ALSO the color copied?

Answer
Sorry, you can't do it in a formula. You can, however, use Copy/Paste Special Formats.

It is possible to accomplish what you want using Visual Basic for Application (vba, or "macros"). But if you don't know how to create and use macros, you should do the Copy/Paste-Special manually.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Stuart Resnick