Excel/A macro /help needed with my soccer

I would like some help with data that I have which is extracted from the football-data dot co dot uk website

Two macros were written for me to extract the data and to reformat the data

This is working perfect

The fun part I love working with stats and my knowledge on excel macros limited

I would like to display statistics that will be derived from the data that I have

If you would like to have a look at the data I can email to you for your comment and help

Kind regards

Dear Raj,

It would be better if I could look at the file. Please send it to

Please ensure that the file contains the data and the end result you are expecting.

Please mention Allexperts in the subject line.

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

I can answer questions related to the following topics: 1. MS Excel - Creating and Linking Formulae, Running Pivot Tables, Vlookup etc. 2. Macros / VBA - Creating Macros to do specific jobs. Importing / Exporting / Validating Data in excel through Macros.

I've been working on excel for over 10 years and on VBA macros for over 3 years now.

Bachelor of Commerce, Chartered Accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India