Excel/macro sPath from excell cell value

Question
Tom,

I have a macro where I import csv files one by one from a specific folder and do all processing.
I have sPath defined as the folder where all csv files are located which is inside the macro. but I dont want users to go and edit or corrupt the macro.
So my idea is to define the path in an excel cell and that I direct the value of the cell as sPath in the macro but I am not able to figure out.
Sample code:

Sheets("Temp").Select
Range("A1").Select

Dim sh As Worksheet, sPath As String, sName As String
Dim r As Range, fName As String
Set sh = ActiveSheet
sPath = Range("N3")
sName = Dir(sPath & "*.csv")

Please help out

Answer
Nik,

I would avoid selecting the sheet to get the value.  So from what I can see the value is in cell N3 on a sheet named Temp.

Dim r As Range, fName As String
Set sh = ActiveSheet
sPath = worksheets("Temp").Range("N3").Text
sName = Dir(sPath & "*.csv")

--
Tom Ogilvy  
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Tom Ogilvy