Excel/excel sheets

Question
i have two workbooks each 12 sheets  i want to move one sheet from workbook 2 to a location in workbook 1
when i do that, the computer says "the area of rows and columns does not match where you want to take it. do THIS  COPY AND PASTE the RELEVANT SHEET ON ANOTHER NEW SHEET AND TAKE THAT SHEET INTO WORKBOOK 1 AT THE LOCATION YOU WANT IT"   WHEN I DO THIS THE PASTED COPY MAGNIFIES ABOUT 6 TIMES

COULD YOU PLEASE HELP  BEFORE THAT IF YOU have ANY QUESTION PLEASE ASK ME

THANK YOU

Answer
Hi Aamir,

If the problem is about magnifying 6 times, please check the font size in the destination sheet. Also please check if the zoom is at 100% or is it at something more.

Alternatively, when you past the data, a small icon appears near the pasted data which will allow you to decide whether you want to keep source formatting, match destination formatting, or keep text only etc.

Hope this helps,
Gulshan.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

GULSHAN PURSWANI