Hi Gulshan
I am trying to use the Vlookup with + for 3 conditios but its not working for me. For e.g
Sheet 1
FC   SR   LI
abcd   12134   2222
efgh   12134   2222
Sheet 2
FC   SR   LI
abcd   12134   2222
efgh   12134   4444
If all the criteria met then Yes will be in the column (where I will put the formula)but if any criteria doesn't met then sheet 2 L1 will appear (2222)
Hope I explained it well.

Hi Zafar,

I'm not clear on what you are asking for.

Can you send a more specific example - what is there in sheet 1 column A, Column B and Column C. What is there in Sheet 2 columns A,B & C and what are the conditions / criteria to be met.

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

I can answer questions related to the following topics: 1. MS Excel - Creating and Linking Formulae, Running Pivot Tables, Vlookup etc. 2. Macros / VBA - Creating Macros to do specific jobs. Importing / Exporting / Validating Data in excel through Macros.

I've been working on excel for over 10 years and on VBA macros for over 3 years now.

Bachelor of Commerce, Chartered Accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India