Excel/text cell contains item in list

Steve wrote at 2012-09-27 18:20:38
Hi Rubin,

After selecting the Data and hitting Enter, you are telling Excel to log the cells and return to the Formatting a New Rule window.

Please bare in mind that the Questioner rated this answer as his solution and provided me with high ratings for the assistance.

If you are experiencing any issues, please feel free to post a question to my profile and I will assist you in any way possible.

Kind Regards,

Steve

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Steve