Excel/Conditional Formatting

Question

I want to use a Conditional Formatting in Detailed_Summary tab, where 'Production Plan (Units) - Revised' cell data is more than 10% greater than the 'Production Plan (Units) - Current'. This should apply to all the PlantLine items and months.

Please note that data is dynamic. It might be more/less based on the MainPivot data.

https://skydrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=A1B8470E44E28CE2!148&authkey=!AN6zU6Nl0CJZK70

Answer
Hi Prabhat,

I believe you are cross posting your questions with each experts which is not fair, since you are wasting each of our time.  

We are volunteers just spending our time to help someone but due to cross posting you are making our concept worthless.

I know the above words are something harmful and which i typed intentionally, because I seen your cross posting messages with other experts for the same question which you asked with me earlier.

Please ask your question with AN expert (whoever you feel) and if you don't get the expected outcome then you can approach other expert by providing the link of your earlier thread.

Please have a look in the below link which is well drafted earlier to know what happens if you cross post your questions.
http://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?184-A-message-to-forum-cross-posters

I suspect you might have CROSS POSTED this question also with some other experts, FOR WHICH I AM NOT INTERESTED TO WASTE MY TIME .

---

Sixthsense
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Sixthsense