Excel/Excel spreadsheet assignment

Question
i need to complete this table but i am really bad with excel. this is the assignment details ( i am using excel 2011 on mac) :

Pretend you plan to buy a new car. You would like to use Excel to help you understand different loan scenarios for borrowing money to purchase your car.

1. Prepare a worksheet with labels and data to describe the car loan you will need. At a minimum, you need a separate cell for entering: purchase price of car, down payment amount, and interest rate.
2. Add a label and an appropriate formula to calculate the amount of your loan (e.g., your loan amount is car purchase price minus down payment amount).
3. Use the PMT function to calculate the payments for a 3-year-loan, a 4-year-loan, and a 5-year-loan. Add appropriate data labels for each.
4. Format the data with an appropriate number format (e.g., currency, percent, etc.). Be sure to adjust for an appropriate number of places after the decimal.
5. Add an appropriate title for your loan calculator in cell A1.
6. Rename the worksheet with an appropriate name for your loan calculator.

Answer
Hi Mansour,

I had done something similar back in my school but there are many ways to put it in excel. (I have no idea about how different Excel on is from the windows version)

If you can send me some sample of how your final data, I will prepare it into a file format and give it to you.

you can mail me to - gulshanrajpurswani@gmail.com with subject containing AllExperts.

Gulshan.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

GULSHAN PURSWANI