Excel/Inter Sheet formula help

i have two sheets, sheet1 and sheet 3. i have put a formula of sum on sheet1 as =SUM(E2:AB2) for complete column...but i want the column as it is at sheet3..and even if i alter any data in sheet1,it should be reflected in sheet3..please help me with this problem..

Hi Arjun,

Based on your question, I'm assuming that you have a very very limited experience on excel.

Can you mail me the excel file you have with all the input and output fields and I'll insert the formula and send it back.

I think instead of explaining the solution, it will be easier for me to send you a file with the formulae.

you can send me a mail to and mention the subject as AllExperts.

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

I can answer questions related to the following topics: 1. MS Excel - Creating and Linking Formulae, Running Pivot Tables, Vlookup etc. 2. Macros / VBA - Creating Macros to do specific jobs. Importing / Exporting / Validating Data in excel through Macros.

I've been working on excel for over 10 years and on VBA macros for over 3 years now.

Bachelor of Commerce, Chartered Accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India