Excel/Pulling out a row based on a reference cell

Question
excel workbook
excel workbook  
Hi, I just want to say thanks in advance.
I have a team of 5 people and i want to create a job list for their activities. I have attached an image with 4 excel sheets. Sheet 1 is the master sheet and sheets 2-4 are individual sheets. The actual file has 6 sheets, but i showed only one.
Now, coming to what i want to do.
Each of the individual sheets (2-6) show the activities of each person. each activity has a unique job code. so i feed in each persons activities in their respective sheets, and i want the same to be consolidated and reflected in the master sheet as and when i make an entry in the individual sheet. so if you can show me how to do the following i would be very obliged.

1: I make an entry in an individual's sheet, it automatically reflects in the master sheet
2: Any changes i make in the individual sheet should reflect in the mastersheet.

Answer
You really can't do with this formulas and thus will need a macro.  I don't write macros for free and based on my "status" with AllExperts I am allowed to charge a nominal fee for writing macros for people asking questions on this site.  So, if you still want to pursue using me then let me know so I can then get more detailed info form you.  I anticipate the nominal fee to be about $100.

Thanks

Bill
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Bill