Excel/erase lines

Question
Hello Gulshan.
I have a sheet with a table and I have made a graphic ok.
I need to copy the table and the graphic to a Word file.....without Squared lines(from excel).

How I have to do...?

Answer
Hi Willy,

You have 2 options -
1. Remove the borders in excel by selecting no borders or colour all borders white and then copy this data into word
2. Alternatively, after pasting into word, you can select the pasted table and then change the border colours to none or white.

Hope this helps,

Gulshan.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

GULSHAN PURSWANI