Excel/Excel 2013

I am making a new Excel 2013 workbook with six worksheets.  
I need information from one sheet (certain cells) to fill automatically into the other sheets (not necessarily in the same cells.  
How do I do this?  
Also if figured out how to do this if cell information is numerical... I need it for cells with alphabetical information.

If they're not in the same cells, you'll have to just copy/paste. There's no automatic way to do it unless you want to use formulas in the "other" sheets to pick up the info from the main sheet, but you'd have to know from where it comes. You said you were able to do it if it were numeric but not alphabetic... whatever you did should work for both numeric & alphabetic.
I'm assuming you didn't use VBA.
If it WERE in the same cells, you could group the sheets (right-click the tab, select group), then whatever you do in the active sheet would be replicated in all the sheets in the group,.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Bob Umlas

I`m a Microsoft Excel MVP (Most Valuable Professional) and have been since the inception of the program in 1995. I can answer every kind of Excel question except: API, Importing/exporting to other programs (powerpoint, word,...) Also check out my in-person training link at http://www.thumbtack.com/ny/new-york/excel-training/

Worked with MS Excel since version 0.99 (on the Mac!). Was contributing editor to Excellence Magazine, having written >300 articles. John Walkenbach said of me "I finally met someone who knows as much about Excel as I do."

Excellence, The Expert, Microsoft

BA in math, Hofstra University, 1965

Led sessions for the Convergence 2004-2006 seminar on Excel tips & tricks