Excel/Hyperlink

Question
Hi Gulshan,

I have a doubt on hyperlink creation.

As I want to create a hyperlink in which I should be able access particular website.

For Example: I want to go to google so instead of typing in the browser by clicking the hyperlink i want to access google.

Could you kindly advise as how to create hyperlink to enter into particular website.

Kind Regards,
Ravi

Answer
Hi Ravi,

This is quite straightforward. You can follow any of the below options:
1. Just enter the website address in the cell and excel will start reading it as a hyperlink.
2. Alternatively, you can go to Insert Menu and click on Hyperlink (keyboard shortcut Ctrl+k) and insert the address for that cell.

Hope this helps,
Gulshan.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

GULSHAN PURSWANI