Excel/Image appear with radio buttons - excel

Good Morning Tom,

I have the same question as someone back in 2011 but there was no conclusion posted.

Here is a link:

I need to populate a label image with appropriate images based on a radio button selection.
I have 3 images each in different spots on the larger image and I want them to appear/hide based on which radio button is selected on the previous sheet. I would like all the images to be stored in the workbook as this file will be added to a shared folder.

My attempted code is located in the macros Module 2. (Form 2 as well)

If needed I can send you a modified excel file and the jpg files. Please let me know if your email is still  

Yes, my email is still

You would need to send me the workbook so I can better understand the situation.   After seeing it I might need to ask you for clarification if I do not understand the requirement.

Tom Ogilvy

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Tom Ogilvy

Selected as an Excel MVP by Microsoft since 1999. Answering Excel questions in Allexperts since its inception in 2001. Able to answer questions on almost all aspects of Excel's internal capabilities. If seeking a VBA solution, please specify that in your question itself so I give you the answer you want. [Excel has weak protection - if you are distributing an application, I don't answer questions on how to protect your project from your users.]

Extensive experience.

Master of Science (MS) degree Operations Research (ORSA)

Microsoft MVP in Excel.