Excel/Macro to stop a macro that is running at a specific time

Question
Tom you helped me greatly with the automated scrolling text.  Is there a way to stop that macro at a specific time so I can run another macro?  

I am using:

Application.OnTime TimeValue("13:42:00"), "SchedulingReportLab1"

to restart the macro however the automated scrolling test wont let me.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Answer
Anand Shah

You can add a line in the loop that checks the time

if Time > timeserial(15,30,0) then exit sub  ' checks if later than 3:30 PM

put in whatever time you want it to stop

Make sure it is in the innermost loop  (the do nothing loop), but that if statement may slow it down a little so you could put it outside the innermost loop if you want - your call.

--
Tom Ogilvy

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Tom Ogilvy