Excel/Prevent Hide Columns

Hi Aiden, how can I by means of vba code prevent a user from hiding certain columns in my sheet? e.g. I dont want a user must be able to hide column C and F.

Many thanks,

It's not something I've ever done, but i've found some possible sources - a good discussion is here which I got by typing "excel vba prevent hide columns" into Google (you may wish to do a similar search if the link doesn't look quite right for your purposes)
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Aidan Heritage

I have provided first hand support since `95 for Microsoft Office majoring in Word and Excel - support for all versions from 2 onwards. I'm based in the UK, so please allow for time differences when asking me questions from other parts of the world!

My background is in the insurance industry and call centre areas, but have been called upon to provide many varied solutions.

I'm educated to UK A level standard, but as I left school some 30 years ago that is rather irrelevent - university of life has provided more of a background!