Excel/excel 13

Question
hi i was making a small quotation. what i want to  do is, when i type something sheet 1 the quotation like the details name description total paid balance i want it as a record in the sheet 2. meaning in the description a customer may buy many different items. i want all the details coming on the second sheet. and when i delete the details from sheet 1 it should not get deleted from sheet 2 instead when i enter the new details in  sheet 1 it should get updated in the next line in sheet 2 keeping the previous records as it is. Can you please show me the way?

Answer
it would need some VBA to achieve this - I would SUGGEST a "clear sheet" button would be the way to go - this would record the data from your quotation on the summary sheet - it would be easier if I could see an example of the file - I can then write you a suitable macro.  My email address is aidan.heritage@virgin.net
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage