Excel/Moving data automatically from one excel workbook to another

I have two workbooks.  First workbook:  I want to enter data in each unprotected cell and then when I hit submit I want it to transfer automatically to the second excel workbook.  All the info is in the same order.  I have written a VBA macro, but it isn't working.  Maybe you can figure out what is wrong.  Is there a way to send you the two workbooks?  Please let me know.  They are in excel format

You can send them to me at

and I will look at them to see if I can provide assistance.  

I have a project I am doing tonight, so it may take a day or two until I can take a look at your problem.  If that is too long, then you can certainly try one of the other experts. Again, without seeing your workbooks there is no way I can tell whether I can help or not.

Tom Ogilvy

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Tom Ogilvy

Selected as an Excel MVP by Microsoft since 1999. Answering Excel questions in Allexperts since its inception in 2001. Able to answer questions on almost all aspects of Excel's internal capabilities. If seeking a VBA solution, please specify that in your question itself so I give you the answer you want. [Excel has weak protection - if you are distributing an application, I don't answer questions on how to protect your project from your users.]

Extensive experience.

Master of Science (MS) degree Operations Research (ORSA)

Microsoft MVP in Excel.