Excel/List files within folder into excel

Rubin wrote at 2013-12-12 00:26:16
Aiden,

This is just wrong.  The filesystemobject is part of the microsoft scripting runtime object library.  You can create a reference to it in Excel 2010 and all versions where it is installed.  As far as I know, it was never part of the excel object model - and I just checked in Excel 2003 and it was not available until I created a reference to the scripting runtime (or you could use late binding - but that doesn't change where it is defined).

Rubin

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage