Excel/Multiple Filters in Pivot based on another columns/Sheet

Question
Hi Bob,

I want a functionality where user selects the Metrics, operator and a value in the first tab, based on which my data gets filtered in pivot - Like -

1. User selects Metrics as L3M sales, Operator as > (greater than) and value as 10000 and click on "Filter Metrics"
2. It should to to Metrics Tab and filter the data on column E where its greater than 10000.
3. And filtered Product Name, Country, Territory in Metrics tab should be used to filter in the main pivot table in first tab (Plan of Record Report)

Looking for a Macro which should do all step no. 2 and 3 mentioned above. I already created a small macro assigned to the button.

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Here is the file link -

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=CF0E71ECBE7252C!118&authkey=!ANjQ2GhK_Mmh5s4&ithint=folder%2c

Answer
Working on this offline -- will be a while, as wife was in an accident & my focus is not currently on AllExperts. If you feel it's appropriate to ask another expert, please do so. Not sure when I'll get back to this -- and we're already communicating outside AllExperts...
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Bob Umlas