Excel/How to auto-populate a table?

The main area I am having trouble with is Section E of the main form.  I am trying to get information to auto-populate based on the selections from: Section C - "reason for change", Section D - "position", "Area" and "department".

Based on any selection for Section C "Reason for Change" (Except "New Hire"): I would like the following to populate in B219 - B222 of the request form.  
Active Directory
ICA access

For "New Hire" selection, I need it to go under "Change to:" in Section E (G219 - G222).

I would like for the "Administrator" cells next to those to have the ability to recognize who the administrator is in association with the program.

The list I have in worksheet "Vlookup" is incomplete because I am waiting on someone else to complete the information. (Story of my life).  Based on this, I would rather gain the knowledge on how to do this, rather than someone complete the work for me.  The information listed in "Vlookup" will change over time, so I'm hoping that I can edit the info in that workbook without affecting how it auto-populates.  

That's the easy for the tricky one.

There are six additional drop-downs in Section D.  Based on which selections are made on the drop downs, each combination will have a unique list of programs that will also fall into the "Current Access" and "Change to:" tables in Section E.  This list is also incomplete, as the original author did not normalize the data.  Again, instructions on how to complete this task would be more valuable than completing the work for me.

Lastly, I am trying to add a popup calendar in the date sections of Main Form.  I've gone through many tutorials and downloaded multiple add-ins, without any success.  I may have actually entered erroneous code that is affecting my workbook.  If you actually kept interest until this point, I'd really appreciate help with this as well.

I understand that my request will be time consuming for you to answer.  If a donation will help with your efforts, I am willing to contribute.  

Thank you for your time.

A couple of things:

1.  Your form is not a true form per se because EXCEL/VBA has what's called Userforms, like you see when you do a file open or display Tools, Options.  Userforms give you a lot more flexibility and add a touch of professionalism to your project.  Having said that it's not truly incorrect to call what you have designed as a form.  I think it's more accurately described as a template but that's my opinion.

2.  Your form requires a lot of dead or empty formulas since, and I am guessing here, you may not always get 5 data elements returned  (B219 - B222).  This is where code and/or Useforms help and can work together.

3.  I could not see the samples that well due to this site and more importantly I could not see HOW you have built formulas.  Additionally I could not see where, if any, you had placed dropdowns.  And I am assuming that you have dropdowns based on data filtering.

4.  This type of layout can cause a lot of problems unless you protect a lot of stuff to prevent users from destroying what you have done.

5.  Send the file, with any additional info, and I will look at it.  Send it to and reference ALLEXPERTS in the subject line or I will delete the email since I won't recognize you as a sender.

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

I can provide help with most all EXCEL questions and most all questions about writing EXCEL macros. I have been developing macros for about 10 years in EXCEL and have switched to it from Lotus 1-2-3 after about 10 years of writing macros in it. Typically, I will not write a macro for you unless it is very short because of all the details a macro has to know about to work every time and all the time are rarely provided. If I am not given ALL the details, circumstances, and situations then a "good" macro can not be written. Please understand that I do not know it all and will be the first to say so. As politely as possible, I don't write macros for people on this site who need one, want one, seem to imply that they need one, and/or seem to think I am expected to write one UNLESS they are very short, quick, and simple. 99% of all macros are more involved than what you think and rarely am I provided with enough specific and complete details to have the code work the first time and every time. This typically means too many follow-up emails, and subsequent macro changes due to lack of specific details, just to get those details so that the macro would work, all of which is on my own free time. The voice of experience from responding to many questions from people who ask me to write a macro for them from this site tells me this. I don't mean to come across as unhelpful but macros are usually very specific and without ALL of the specifics the macro I would write will not address all of your needs and the layout, location, formatting, conditions, etc. of your data and any related files the macro would have to work with. What seems like a simple task to you is almost always more involved than what you think to have the macro ALWAYS work in EVERY situation. If you have a macro you have already written and have a question about it then perhaps I could help with that. I am sure and hope you can and do understand.