Excel/Constructing a series

Question
QUESTION: HI Sir I need your help i have to construct a CAPITAL STOCK series from the GROSS CAPITAL FORMATION. Gross fixed capital formation series is given for all countries.

First of all i have to calculate the growth rate of GDP, PPP (current international $) series. and than first value of capital stock series is constructed series by =FIRST VALUE of GROSS CAPITAL FORMATION/(delta+growth rate of a particular country).

and after that (from second value) =(1-delta) * PREVIOUS VALUE OF CAPITAL STOCK + CURRENT VALUE OF GROSS CAPITAL FORMATION in the current period.
In Column I have calculated the growth rate of GDP, PPP (current international $) by using the formula =((End Value of GDP, PPP (current international $)/Start Value GDP, PPP (current international $))^(1/(Periods - 1)) -1)
.
In the next column the capital stock series is constructed as descried below.
Can you please please help me I How I can do this work for 137, and I have to repeat this twice, on the dame dataset. Can you please provide me macro for this.
Thanks
link of the file
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=1C99B14CF9D5FB7E%21112&authkey=%21ADlhcpDSVNM78mg

ANSWER: Hi Sadia,

I'm having difficulty reading the document from the skydrive.

Can you mail it to me - gulshanrajpurswani@gmail.com (please mention subject as AllExperts)

Thanks,
Gulshan.

QUESTION: Sir I have emailed the file ,please look at this and please answer

Answer
Hi Sadia,

Even after seeing the email you sent, I'm unable to help you on this issue. Can you repost the question to the common pool so another expert can help you out.
Alternatively, please let me know if it is possible to speak and maybe we can get a better control on question by speaking over phone / skype etc.

Gulshan.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

GULSHAN PURSWANI