Excel/Data Sort out

Question
sample
sample  
Hi Aidan,

Hope this email meets you in perfect health.

Can you please help me analyze how to arrange my data. First
I exported a csv format to excel which works fine. However, I'm confused how to arrange it.

What i really wanted is to let excel do the calculation for all exported file on the other sheet (same excel file).

Currently, I sum up all emails for Name A and all telefon for Name A. Is there a way to let excel look all the range and return all emails and telefon for Name A? Name B and Name C?

Hoping for your good insights.

Thanks,
Bill

Answer
It looks as though you need to use a pivot table - this would summarise all the data easily - you didn't specify the version of excel, so it's hard to give specifics as to how to do this, but I'm more than happy to talk you through it - if it helps, you can mail me a sample file and I can give you instructions specific to your data - my email if it helps is aidan.heritage@virgin.net
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage