Excel/Excel Macro - for sending mails through Outlook

Question
Example file
Example file  
QUESTION: Hi,

Could you please help to create a Macro in Excel which sent emails from outlook as per the details mentioned in the excel sheet. The excel sheet will be a list of reports to be sent to different groups and to update the respective column ‘Email status’ once the mail sent. Each mail need to be sent for every rows with the below details mentioned in the attached excel sheet (Image of excel sheet attached)

Subject: Email subject
Attachment: File to be attached
To: Email Address : To
CC:Email Address : CC (1)
CC:Email Address : CC (2)
Email body : Sheet2.A1

Kindly help.

Shejeer

ANSWER: Yes I can but not for free.  If you need someone to do it for free then please try another volunteer.  My fee would be $100.  I hope you understand

QUESTION: You need payment !!!!? It is against the rule of this website.

If you need money..then what is the meaning of the below message mentioned in the website ???

"AllExperts is a FREE service, but if we've helped, you can pay it forward … by rating this answer! This way, you help future questioners by guiding them to the best volunteers on this site. BTW, once you rate this answer, you can send it to yourself in an email".

Answer
No, I don't need payment but I was asking for it.  This site has recently allowed some volunteers, who have qualified and earned the privilege over the years, to charge a small fee for the answers that take a little more time than just a reply to an email.  I happen to be fortunate enough to be one of those.  Sorry you found this to be offensive.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Bill