is there away for me to create a front question sheet that self clears when submited and populates cells in sheet 2-3 just wonder if this is posible im using exel 2010 many thanks

Yes, it's possible.

There's a sample file here called My Invoicing, though that was written for 2003 and may require some tweaking with the code. It is the same premise, and copies data to the sales worksheet.

Hope it helps!
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Anne Troy

Virtually all common questions about Microsoft Excel, including all versions. Help with formulas, functions, optimum data layout, and application management. Please: No VBA or macro questions.

I taught Advanced Microsoft Excel to the senior accountants at the Environmental Protection Agency. Let's hope they were listening.

Dreamboat on Word Office VBA: Macros You Can Use Today

Self-taught and worked with the best in Microsoft Office applications.

Microsoft Word MVP 2008