Excel/Find and Highlight Macro

Question
I am attempting to write a macro that does the following:
Select text from column A (work order number with both numbers and letters)
Find match if listed in worksheet and color yellow

The list in Column A can vary in length and I need it to loop until it encounters a empty cell at bottom.

I am unable to get the loop and do to operate correctly

Thanks in advance
Michael

Answer
Hi Michael,

If I understand right, you want a cell highlighted if the value matched with the data available in another worksheet. You should be able to achieve this by using a combination of vlookup and conditional formatting.

Please let me know if this helps.

Gulshan
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

GULSHAN PURSWANI