Excel/Repeat each row specific times

Question
QUESTION: On sheet 1
Data, Index 1, Index 2
Apple, 3, 5
Orange, 6, 9

On sheet 2
Data, Index 1, Index 2
Apple, 3, 5
Apple, 4, 5
Apple, 5, 5
Orange, 6, 9
Orange, 7, 9
Orange, 8, 9
Orange, 9, 9

Hi Bill
I want to repeat row for a specific time, an example is as above.
I tried to use a combination of indirect/offset/address however I couldn't success.
Could you please help me?

Thanks in advance

ANSWER: Sorry, I don't understand what you wnt

QUESTION: Hi Bill

I mean, for example the first row, Apple have two index number 3 and 5, I want them to repeat as:
Apple 3
Apple 4
Apple 5
Similar to orange have index number 6 and 9, I want them to repeat as:
Orange 6
Orange 7
Orange 8
Orange 9
in another sheet, all by formula.
Whenever the content on sheet 1 change, the repeated row on sheet 2 automatically update as well.

Hope I explained clear this time.

Sorry for confusion

ANSWER: I understand now and a formula based solution will not work.  You will need a macro

QUESTION: Hi Bill
Thanks for your reply.
Would you be able to help me with the macro?
Thank you in advance

Answer
You're welcome.

Yes, I can write the macro, for a small fee of $50.  This site allows me to charge a nominal fee for writing macros.  If you still want to use me then I will need more details about the data (what column it is is, what column the output needs to be, sheet names for both, etc.)

Bill
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Bill