Excel/To create a MACRO for excel

Question
excel
excel  
I wish to generate a macro so as to count how much A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H has work during a month as the report by running a macro. Days highlight in red are public holidays. Therefore this also has to be in the report
During overtime no night allowance will be paid. Thanks

Answer
It's not clear why this has to be a macro rather than simply formulas =-= unless the only indication of public holiday is the red shading - I'm happy to generate a macro for you but I find it difficult to read the information on pictures on this site (due to my advancing years I assume!) - my direct email is aidan.heritage@virgin.net
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage