Excel/Excel Outside The Box

Question
Hi Bob - You are my hero.  I aspire to be the Excel expert that you are. I have some VB background but it has been years.  I need to sharpen my skills and need to know if this book is within my realm of comprehension.  I am between intermediate and advanced Excel and not sure if this is the right book for me.  If not, is there another one you can recommend as a stepping stone to Excel Outside The Box? Thanks for your help.

Answer
If you take your time, you'll probably have no problem (if you do, contact me!)

On another note(s): I'm leading an online 2-evening/3-hr each class in VBA. Details here:

The class is held June 4 & 6 from 8-11PM est.If you're interested in taking a live, online VBA class, check this out:
go to http://www.iil.com
on the left side, click the link "Virtual Classroom"
on the right side, click "Virtual Classroom Schedule"
click the MIDDLE Dropdown, scroll to Microsoft Excel Visual Basic for Applications
click "See your selection"
click Course Outline (or register, etc)

And/Or, see this announcement for in-person and more in-depth training (not only VBA):

ANNOUNCEMENT:

There will be an Excel User Conference June 26-28, 2013 in Las Vegas.
There are 3 instructors: Bob Umlas(me)(an Excel MVP), Tom Urtis (an Excel MVP), and Szilvia Juhasz (an Excel trainer).  Please email me here if you think you may be interested and
I will follow up with you when the details are known, including hotel, agenda, cost, etc. Please use subject of "EUC Interest" in the email.
Hope to see you there!

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Bob Umlas