Excel/Linking pages

Question
I have a master page that I have a customer data base with columns labeled with the following:

Name  Address  City Phone #  Sq Ft.  Cost  (and more)

This sheet has up to 500 entries of customers names and such.  I have 5 other sheets (within the same workbook) that have the exact information on it, but each sheet is  sorted.  Such as one is sorted by city, one by bags of fertilizer, etc.  These 5 sheets reflect the same information from off of the master sheet.  
What I was wondering is if I could link the master sheet to all the other 5 sheets; with the idea that any new customer (entered into a row) that I add to my master sheet, would be reflected on the other 5 sheets (and would be sorted according to each sheets format)?  In essence, I want to be able to either add or delete a customer with their information, ONCE, on the master sheet and have those changes occur on the other sheets without having to do the additions or subtractions separately for each sheet. Is this possible with Excel?  Or, is this something that maybe I need Access for?  I have never worked with Access but had been told that because it is a database program that it might be something that I need to look into.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!

Kristina  

Answer
It would be MUCH easier to maintain if all you had was the master sheet and the ability to sort by any column you wish, perhaps by double-clicking the column header. If that would work for you, then I can give you the code (VBA) that would easily do that.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Bob Umlas