Excel/Protect ALL sheets macro that allows column and row formatting

Question
Excel 2010

I am currently using the macro below to protect all the worksheets in a workbook. I need the macro to lock the workbook, but also to allow users to change the column width and row height.

In the VBA window the macro property EnableFormatConditionsCalculation is set to 'True'. Also,
When I select an individual sheet and change the protect sheet options to allow column and row formatting, it does not remain applied if protected through the running the macro.

Sub ProtectAll()

Dim wSheet          As Worksheet
   Dim Pwd          As String

Pwd = InputBox("Enter your password to protect all worksheets", "Password Input")
   For Each wSheet In Worksheets
       wSheet.Protect Password:=Pwd
   Next wSheet

End Sub

thanks for help.

Answer
Eric,

there isn't a setting to just allow the column width and row height to be set.  These settings allow the user to change the row height and column width, but it also allows the user to format the column.  

Sub ProtectAll()

Dim wSheet          As Worksheet
  Dim Pwd          As String

For Each wSheet In Worksheets

wSheet.Protect Password:=Pwd, _
         DrawingObjects:=True, _
         Contents:=True, _
         Scenarios:=True, _
         AllowFormattingColumns:=True, _
         AllowFormattingRows:=True

Next wSheet

End Sub

The property you mentioned:   EnableFormatConditionsCalculation
is a property of the worksheet.  It was introduced in Excel 2007.  If true, then conditional formatting formulas are calculated and appropriate conditional formatting changes are made based on the conditions specified.  If it is false, they are not.  It isn't a setting related to worksheet protections.

--
Tom Ogilvy  
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Tom Ogilvy