Excel/range, macro

I have data on 2 sheets. I need to copy from sheet 2 range to sheet 1 in different location.

Application.CutCopyMode = False
   Application.CutCopyMode = False

This is an example only for 3 sets of data. Problem is that I have 100 of this data. How do I specify range so that it will take it?
Range("C6:E7, ???, to ssay C298:E299").Select
   Range("C4, to .....whatever").Select

As shown above 1 data sets are every 3 rows, copying to every cell+10rowa

Really appreciate your help!

Thank you

Sub doCopying()
   Dim wksFrom As Worksheet, wksTo As Worksheet
   Dim copyFrom As Range, pasteTo As Range
   Dim iRow As Long
   Set wksFrom = ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet4")
   Set wksTo = ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet3")
   For iRow = 0 To 5
       Set copyFrom = wksFrom.Range("C6:E7").Offset(iRow * 3, 0)
       Set pasteTo = wksTo.Range("C4").Offset(iRow * 10, 0)
       wksTo.Paste pasteTo
       Application.CutCopyMode = False
   Next iRow
End Sub

About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Stuart Resnick

I can answer questions relating to MS Excel formulas, or to programming with vba (Visual Basic for Applications) in the Excel environment. Please follow the following guidelines: your question should focus on one specific issue you want to learn. It's beyond the scope of this free service for me to create entire projects or complex vba solutions for you from scratch. You should be able to do most of the work yourself, and come here when you need help with a specific point you're stuck on. ALWAYS include a simple, concrete example illustrating what you want to learn. Explain this example in detail in the text of your question (what data is in which cells of which sheets, etc). Be very precise about the results you want, using this sample to make the logic clear. Always keep these examples SIMPLE. Never e.g. use 18 worksheets in your example if using 2 or 3 will do. Never use ranges like AI567:BB865 if using a range like A1:B3 will do. Thanks.

As a consultant, I've designed Excel tools since the 90s, working for the Federal Reserve Bank, AT&T, and (currently) Gap Inc.

My only "education" comes from 2 decades of doing spreadsheet/programming work, with major SF Bay Area corporations such as AT&T, Federal Reserve Bank, and Gap Inc.