Excel/Regarding Excel

Question
Hi Stuart,

I have a few questions kindly assist on that.

1. I have a excel file which contains some formula's like vlook up , conditional formatting etc.. When ever i save the file it's taking some time to save the information. So how to avoid this issue and how to save the file with out delay.

2. How to remove macro from excel. For ex : I have a file in which i have written some macro program, now i want remove entire macro and i need only the excel file with out macro.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Ravi

Answer
1. If you have a question that can be demonstrated with a clear, simple, concrete example, then you can ask it here.

2. Hold down Alt key and then hit F8 key. The Macro pop-up will appear. Select the macro you want to delete, then click the DELETE button on the pop-up.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Stuart Resnick