Excel/Trying to extract data from two workbooks into one new workbook

Question
quickbooks file
quickbooks file  

timeclock codes
timeclock codes  
I am working on a job costing system for the tree care company I work for. We have a new time clock system, which outputs an excel file and use Quickbooks, which outputs an excel file as well. The lengths will vary depending on the amount of work and number of jobs crews have.

What I am trying to get this to do is extract invoice numbers from the "timeclock codes", which are in column C. Each invoice number has an associated hour total, which is located in column G. I need this data extracted from the file, then the invoice number compared to the invoice numbers in the "quickbooks file" spreadsheet. When one of the invoice numbers from the "timeclock codes" sheet matches up with the invoice numbers from "quickbooks file", which are located in column D of that spreadsheet, the total amount for that invoice, which is located in column F, is dumped into the new file and divided by the hour total from "timeclock codes" and listed with the invoice number. The purpose of this is to give us a cost per hour per job.

Thank you for any assistance!

Answer
It's always hard to work from pictures (my advancing years I think) but I'm happy to help you with this - I THINK it would probably need VBA to work properly - do the files you work with have standard names, or are they always in a known location?  My direct email is aidan.heritage@virgin.net - this would enable you to send me sample files -I found this question in the "question pool" which means the expert you originally asked was unable or unwilling to help you.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Aidan Heritage