Excel/Sort macro Excel 2010

Question
I have an Excel 2010 file with rater scores on several items. (The candidates are 1-67) I have the eleven raters' scores summed and a rank assigned.  

What I need is to Sort the Summed scores #Column N#and their accompanying Rank in Column O, including their names from Column A) from highest score to lowest.  

Then I need to print out this Sort.  What are the lines for writing a Sort macro and a Print macro.  I am not experienced with macro writing and I am very time limited.  
Thank you for your help.

Answer
I don't know what "rater scores" are.
It'd help greatly if I could see your spreadsheet. Please send a file to me at bobumlas@hotmail.com and repeat what you're looking to do. Use subject of "AllExpertsQ"
I don't yet understand why you'd need a macro to sort or print; the features are builtin.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Excel

Bob Umlas