Excel/breaking down a code

Hello, I have the following in one of my workbooks and was hoping you could break it down for me as to what it is doing step by step. I want to try to use it or part if it in other sheets but can't figure how the functions go together. I need to use arrays to fill in sheets in various ways and hope to learn from current pormulas. Following is the code.
Hope you can do it for me. Thanks in advance either way.

Hi John,

What a beast :-)

It is almost impossible to work out what the formula does without a proper dataset and examples. Can you perhaps put the spreadsheet in question on Skydrive (or dropbox, or whichever online file sharing system you like, but remove sensitive information first!) and share a link to it here?
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Jan Karel Pieterse

Excel and Excel/VBA questions

Excel MVP

Self employed Excel developer

Bachelor in Chemical Engineering

Microsoft MVP award since 2002

Shell, Fortis bank, ABN-AMRO bank, Morgan Stanley, ...