Excel/geting amount in the percentage

Sir I have the figure let 110 that is already added 10% which formula can give 100 speratey and 10 seprately i mane to say that after geting result my main figure i.e remail the same.

thank you in advance for help

If you know the actual percentage being used, then (assuming 110 is stored in A1)

would return the original value and

would return the increased amount.  You could replace the use of 10% with a cell containing this value (eg putting 10% in A2 would give =A1/(1+A2) as the formula)
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Aidan Heritage

I have provided first hand support since `95 for Microsoft Office majoring in Word and Excel - support for all versions from 2 onwards. I'm based in the UK, so please allow for time differences when asking me questions from other parts of the world!

My background is in the insurance industry and call centre areas, but have been called upon to provide many varied solutions.

I'm educated to UK A level standard, but as I left school some 30 years ago that is rather irrelevent - university of life has provided more of a background!