Excel/Importing Image into a Spreadsheet using Excel 2007

Good afternoon Mr. Umlas,

Please reference the attached image.

As you can see I have a folder with three documents stored inside of it. They are sorted by name and the last date that they were modified.

Is it possible for me to import this information into a spreadsheet using Excel 2007?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Are you talking about getting the IMAGE into Excel (at which point, print screen and paste will do it) or the data from the image - at which point, a macro would do the job - I have a suitable macro which I can send you - my email is
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Aidan Heritage

I have provided first hand support since `95 for Microsoft Office majoring in Word and Excel - support for all versions from 2 onwards. I'm based in the UK, so please allow for time differences when asking me questions from other parts of the world!

My background is in the insurance industry and call centre areas, but have been called upon to provide many varied solutions.

I'm educated to UK A level standard, but as I left school some 30 years ago that is rather irrelevent - university of life has provided more of a background!