Excel/Index Match Sum Total Formula

I tried looking through previous inquiries about my problem but could not find a match.

Below is my formula for pulling the necessary data I need to one cell.

=INDEX('[Schedule Ledger Balances.xls]Ledger'!$F:$F, MATCH#C19,'[Schedule Ledger Balances.xls]Ledger'!$A:$A,0#)

The formula works fine except for I need to expand the data to include more rows of data.

I will need multiple $ amounts from F1 to potentially F12 as each row represents one month of data

Can you let me know if you need any other pertinent data or I can send you the spreadsheets as well.

At the moment, your formula refers to the entire range of cells in Columns F and A, so I'm not exactly clear what it was you needed - I'm more than happy to look at spreadsheets to help further - my email being (question found in question pool, indicating original question was rejected by the expert you originally asked for some reason)
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Aidan Heritage

I have provided first hand support since `95 for Microsoft Office majoring in Word and Excel - support for all versions from 2 onwards. I'm based in the UK, so please allow for time differences when asking me questions from other parts of the world!

My background is in the insurance industry and call centre areas, but have been called upon to provide many varied solutions.

I'm educated to UK A level standard, but as I left school some 30 years ago that is rather irrelevent - university of life has provided more of a background!