Excel/Pivot Table Field List is Empty!

Pivot Table Field List
Pivot Table Field List  
I am using MS Excel 2010. I have inserted Pivot Table and I see Pivot Table Field List but I don't see any item under this list. List is totally empty!
Please guide me how can I make items visible in this List?
Attachment is for reference.

Difficult to answer from the picture attachment - if it is possible to email the sheet ( this may help - my suspicion is that perhaps the pivot table had been filtered to a set of criteria previously that no longer exists, or that the data range is incorrect - but hard to tell from the picture.
About Excel
This topic answers questions related to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet (or workbook) stand-alone or Mircrosoft Office Excel including Excel 2003, Excel 2007, Office 2000, and Office XP. You can get Excel help on Excel formulas(or functions), Excell macros, charting in Excel, advanced features, and the general use of Excel. This does not provide a general Excel tutorial nor the basics of using a spreadsheet. It provides specific answers to using Microsoft Excel only. If you do not see your Excel question answered in this area then please ask an Excel question here

Aidan Heritage

I have provided first hand support since `95 for Microsoft Office majoring in Word and Excel - support for all versions from 2 onwards. I'm based in the UK, so please allow for time differences when asking me questions from other parts of the world!

My background is in the insurance industry and call centre areas, but have been called upon to provide many varied solutions.

I'm educated to UK A level standard, but as I left school some 30 years ago that is rather irrelevent - university of life has provided more of a background!